Sony PlayStation 4 most anticipated Video gaming Console in India – Specifications, and quick review
Sony PlayStation 4 most anticipated video gaming console now available in India. Sony latest gaming console Sony PlayStation 4 which comes with 8GB RAM to enable performance with real gaming experience.
The Sony PlayStation 4 Remote Play function lets you play games on a PS Vita, freeing the TV up for others. This PlayStation 4 which also available for Android & iOS users can also download the PlayStation 4 app for a second screen experience.
The PlayStation 4 allows sharing game play to social networks. This Sony PlayStation 4 will be available in the market from January 2015 onwards. This each additional controller will be priced at INR 4,999.
PlayStation 4 Camera, which this camera can stream live gameplay, record walkthroughs and chat with friends options.
The Sony PlayStation 4 camera is also priced at 4,999/-
Sony PlayStation 4 Specifications
- Single-chip custom Main processor
- CPU: low power x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
- GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon based graphics engine
- 500GB Hard disk drive storage
- External Memory with USB storage
- Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) x 1
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless Controller Connection
- Bluetooth 2.1 (EDR)